If it's nutrition-related, chances are we can help!
Our team of uniquely qualified dietitians and nutritionists, have had 30+ years of combined experience working for and consulting to large multinational food companies around the globe. We've also had the pleasure of working with many smaller local and boutique manufacturers to help them get their products onto the shelves and into Kiwi's supermarket trollies.
During our time working with Food Industry, we have been instrumental players in numerous high profile product launches and successful tender submissions - meaning we know what works.
Our food industry consultants can assist your organisation in:
- Development of nutrition and/or health claims, for use on-pack or in marketing communications which are in line with food regulations.
- Reformulation or formulation advice.
- Food labelling.
- Reviewing and interpreting the latest nutritional science to ensure your business is at the forefront of nutritional trends.
- Translating nutritional science to a wide range of audiences - from GPs to the end consumer.
- Completing science-based research and literature reviews for scientific substantiation and regulatory submissions.
- Writing and reviewing copy for brochures, articles, websites, point-of-sale and resources.
- Review and development of nutrition strategy and policy.
- Development and presentation of tailor-made nutrition training programmes and seminars both internally (for marketing, technologists and sales staff) or externally, to Healthcare Professionals or the public.
- Conducting a nutritional audit and benchmarking of your products with recommendations for future R&D and product re-formulation.
- Development of nutritional guidelines for product development.
- Execution of events e.g. provision of Dietitians for trade exhibits at conferences.
- Recipe development, including nutritional analysis and recipe make-overs
- Building relationships with key opinion leaders and healthcare professionals.
Being a well-respected dietitian, Angela has previously acted as a brand ambassador, influencer and nutrition spokesperson for a number of well-known brands. Whether it be working behind the scenes to help design your product or acting as the nutrition 'face' promoting your brand at launch, we are open to all opportunities that align with our nutrition philosophy.