If it's nutrition-related, chances are we can help!
Our team of uniquely qualified dietitians and nutritionists, have had 30+ years of combined experience working for and consulting to large multinational food companies around the globe. We've also had the pleasure of working with many smaller local and boutique manufacturers to help them get their products onto the shelves and into Kiwi's supermarket trollies. During our time working with Food Industry, we have been instrumental players in numerous high profile product launches and successful tender submissions - meaning we know what works.
Our food industry consultants can assist your organisation in:
- Development of nutrition and/or health claims, for use on-pack or in marketing communications which are in line with food regulations.
- Reformulation or formulation advice.
- Food labelling.
- Reviewing and interpreting the latest nutritional science to ensure your business is at the forefront of nutritional trends.
- Translating nutritional science to a wide range of audiences - from GPs to the end consumer.
- Completing science-based research and literature reviews for scientific substantiation and regulatory submissions.
- Writing and reviewing copy for brochures, articles, websites, point-of-sale and resources.
- Review and development of nutrition strategy and policy.
- Development and presentation of tailor-made nutrition training programmes and seminars both internally (for marketing, technologists and sales staff) or externally, to Healthcare Professionals or the public.
- Conducting a nutritional audit and benchmarking of your products with recommendations for future R&D and product re-formulation.
- Development of nutritional guidelines for product development.
- Execution of events e.g. provision of Dietitians for trade exhibits at conferences.
- Recipe development, including nutritional analysis and recipe make-overs
- Building relationships with key opinion leaders and healthcare professionals.
- Acting as independent Brand Ambassadors in the media and in communications.
Foods for Special Purposes
Our food industry consultants also have expertise in working with companies who manufacture nutritional products and Foods for Special Purposes. Our team has:
- Up-to-date knowledge of most recent research in nutrition – including access to PEN website.
- Knowledge on DHB and PHARMAC operations including experience in writing tender submissions.
- In depth knowledge of medical conditions and Special Foods.